Antiqued appearance for oak and tannic woods
- Use Aging Powder H48
– Oxidized the wood to a graying patina and aged appearance
- Use Fix en Tone
– Translucent grey, stabilize the oxides process and retains the graying patina
– Chalk Grey, Bark Brown and Charcoal, stabilize the oxides process and provides unique tones and a special aged appearance
Invisible appearance for oak
– Small booster pigments + 12 standard NYC colors.
Classic appearance for oak
- Transparent Gold, Hardwax Oil or Clear Seal
– Traditional color tone for all woodspecies
Rainbow color range for oak and pine
- Rainbow Pigments
– Possibility to make your own colors.